Learning Dynamics Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and to promoting environmental responsibility and support for the UN Sustainable Development goals through its simulations.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- Embedding the UN Sustainable Development Goals into simulation content whenever appropriate.